The sudden move that my parents helped me with, was so it was more convenient for me to get around. Especially now that the weather seems to be getting only more colder. So I'm no longer living in Scarborough, now I'm in "Cabbage Town" which is what they call the place where I live near. There's a nice view of the city from Lola Linda's back terrace.
Nice view of the center of Toronto
Although it was nice living in Scarborough for the first two months of college. I had a pleasant time and they were nothing but patient and kind with me. Big thanks to Ninang Precy, Ninong Felix, Kuya Kevin, and to Katie of course. Katie thanks for sharing your room with me. Also it's was always fun watching The Walking Dead with all of you. Now I've got to watch it alone on my laptop.
Bringing you back to speed again, now I room with Lola Linda's 15 year old granddaughter Nicole. She lives with her as well. Nicole is a Grade 10 student in high school. Her 19 year old brother, Anthony, lives at their Dad's place only two blocks away. Which is probably why he comes over almost every other day. Whenever he does come over we would competitively play "Just Dance" on the Wii all together. Anthony is a first year college student like me but he goes to George Brown college. He goes to George Brown at the Spadina campus for a Computer Systems Technology program. Almost forgot to add in that I haven't seen them both in 10 years. The last time I saw them I was eight, Anthony was nine, and Nicole was just five years old. We lost contact with them for a little while. Anthony and I would chat sometimes on Facebook but not much.
Anthony and Nicole with Suzie the puppy
You see the puppy with Anthony and Nicole in the pictures above? Well that's one of Tita Eunice's six puppies that she owns. She lives on the 3rd floor of the apartment I live in and is friend's with Lola Linda. She visits almost every day with either just Tina (the Mom), one of the puppies, or all of the puppies. One of the puppies, Suzie, I have a soft spot for because she falls asleep on me whenever she visits. She's also the youngest of the bunch.
Pretty sure I snapchatted most of these pictures
Walking to movie theatre
We saw part one of the third installment of The Hunger Games, Mockingjay, at a local movie theater which has $5 movie deals every Tuesday which is also why we went. We just walked 25 minutes to get to it. They were sold out by the time we got there so Anthony had this plan of buying a ticket for another movie and sneaking in to see Mockingjay. The plan worked and there was still seats left for others, so much for sold out. A little boy sitting beside me passed out though, don't think he found Mockingjay as exciting as I did.
Front of Rainbow Cinema Market Square
After the movie Anthony and Nicole wanted to eat dinner so we went to McDonald's. I didn't want to eat anything because I wasn't hungry and I told them that...they still ordered me poutine. Which was sweet of them to do. The other night was the American Music Awards show and Nicole and I watched it together. Anthony watched it at his Dad's but he messaged us during it. One Direction performed "Night Changes" at the awards show. They also released the music video for "Night Changes" just the other day. Which as you can see is also the title of my blog. Anthony downloaded One Direction's new album "Four" for me and I'm currently listening to it while finally taking some time to blog again.
It may be awhile again until I can blog again, we'll see how it goes with school. Oh right I was going to attach some deep meaning into my title but I've already said it's a title to a One Direction song. There has been a lot of changes in my life though and many more to come. I'll try to update this blog whenever I can. I do miss reading and writing just for fun these days.





No comments:
Post a Comment