Like I said I got to school around 9:30am. Which was technically an hour late for class. If there was class! There wasn't class. I thought there would be a morning class at least, I suppose I should have checked my college email first. The 5 people who was there, including me, shortly left after we found out that it was a free period. Our class in the afternoon was also canceled (free work period time as well) so there was no point in staying at school the rest of the day. Scout usually has to go home to Richmond hill (outside Toronto) around 4pm with her Mom, so she had a couple hours to kill.
After eating breakfast at school we decided to head out to Eaton Center mall so I could go dress hunting, it's for a semi formal Waterloo school dance that I'm attending, not this Friday but the next Friday. My friend Dyan invited me to it. She's also missing a concert she planned on going to for it because she already said we'd be going to the dance, thanks girl.
Scout and I sitting in front of the fountain area
Scout and I checked out Bluenotes, Garage, American Eagle, Dynamite, H&M, and Forever 21 for dresses. I ended up buying a black dress from Forever 21 for just $12, the total was about $14 plus tax. It was a good deal and I was fortunate to have found it because it was the last one I saw, and it was my size (small). At first I didn't want to bother trying it on, it looked a little out of my comfort zone, but Scout convinced me. She said that I was looking for a slim fitting dress anyways. I had stated that I usually purchased dresses that are frilly and have a skirt type bottom to it and that I wanted to stray away from buying dresses that look the same.
Will post up a picture of my dress when the day comes to wear it
After I got my dress we just browsed around Eaton's a little more. We went to Shoppers, The Body Shop, and Bath & Body Works. We had a great time by smelling everything because we were trying on all kinds of sample perfumes and lotions. It was pretty funny because by the end of it our hands and arms smelled quite lovely. Then Scout went back to Bluenotes to buy a cute Disney themed "Hakuna Matata" graphic tee she was eyeing earlier. She also bought a necklace from Claire's and cool looking scrunchies from Ardene. We also went into the Indigo book store which already had a Christmas theme going on, same as many of the other stores we went into.
I can't wait for Christmas



No comments:
Post a Comment