Sunday, 1 November 2015

Constantly Inconsistent

     Well, well, well, it's been about seven months since my last blog post and I think I've gone full circle. My last blog post was about my friends robotics tournament in March and last week I went back to my old high school to sit in on an robotics meeting. During the meeting I met and made a new friend, her name is Rosa. In the process I practically gave away my entire life story in regard to having to explain time and time again what I've been up to or what I'm planning on doing. It comes up more often than not.

     I have started to summarize the ventures I've come across these past couple months in an unpublished blog post but I haven't gotten around to finishing it yet. I just keep remembering more happenings and have kept adding them in. As a means to an end I'm going to state where I'm at and why I'm here. As for what's suppose to be next, I can't write about it since I'm quite uncertain myself.

     I'm back in Guelph because I'm not currently in school. I'm taking the year off. In the college program that I was in I was doing extraordinary in all of my other classes. Except for the class that I was supposed to be majoring in. I realized that this poses as a problem. So I took a step back, looked within, and realized that I didn't want to major in journalism anymore. I've wanted to be a journalist since I was just my sister's age, seven years old. When I realized that for what I've wanted to be for more than a decade didn't seem to be my calling anymore it was tough. The whole thing about life is that it's constantly inconsistent. Always changing. I was grasping onto loose straws, 

     Presently I'm working full time midnight's at a car parts factory in Guelph. I've been employed as a production employee for a month now and was previously working a summer part time job at Costco as a front end assistant. To bring things a little more up to speed, two months ago I turned 19 years old. For my birthday weekend I threw a little birthday party for myself and was surrounded by loved ones. Then and there I realized that as long as I've got a good support system I was going to be just fine. 

     Now I don't know what's to become of this blog. Unfortunately I've forgotten about it most of the time. I've even got friends who insist for me to write more often because they know it helps me. It's just difficult to get back into again, as is every other thing. I keep telling myself that when some event comes up I swear I'll write a blog post. So finally this time around, even if I'm a day late, I'm going to write a blog post about Halloween yesterday in a separate blog post so it doesn't take away from this one.

     Just going to add one of my favourite pictures from the time that's passed onto here because when I published this blog post without a picture it looked incomplete.

Van Wagner Beach, Hamilton (5/19/15)

Until then, Fatima     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate