Friday, 31 October 2014

Happy Halloween 2014

   Happy Halloween 2014! My sister Bridgette and I went to the only mall we have in Guelph, Stone Road mall. We got dropped off by my Dad around past 6pm and weaved through the crowds to go trick-or-treating from store to store. We left at around 8pm since the hype died down from there.

Bridgette and I before we left

   Only a couple minutes being dropped off we saw my godson Denzel with his parent's and we took a picture of the two. 

Sister and my godson Denzel

Took pictures of Bridgette trick-or-treating store to store

   At my friend Henry's house right now with my friend's Chloe, Reli, Alvin, and Henry's sister Michelle. Took a picture of them but they're all hiding except Reli. They watched a horror film titled Annabelle while I was writing and editing my blog post on my laptop. Now we're watching Guardians Of The Galaxy. 

Typical

Until then, Fatima 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate