Sunday, 12 October 2014

Back In Guelph

   I got back in Guelph last Friday. I took the Greyhound bus going to Guelph AND Kitchener around 2pm so best believe it was packed during that time. Usually it's just the Guelph bus I take but since it's a long weekend I suppose they just had to join the two trips together. 


   Yesterday I saw my friends Henry, Paulo, and Chloe. Paulo picked up Henry and my sister and I in his car. We strolled around Stone Road Mall then afterwards we went out to a froyo place called Menchies just across the street. Then Henry contacted Chloe to see what she was doing and she said she would be going to Stone Road Mall in a bit and asked if we wanted to wait up to meet with her. While we were waiting for her to join us we decided to just drive around a bit while on the south end and ended up going to Paulo's house. His dog named Lucky was ecstatic to see us and I was incredibly excited to see her as well. My sister Bridgette was a little startled because Lucky was overly hyper to see us all so Henry had to carry her. I would have carried her myself but I've been experiencing some lower back pain so thanks Henry. 

   After spending some time at Paulo's place and saying hi to Lucky, we contacted Chloe to see if she was on the way to Stone Road Mall yet. She said she would be leaving in just a couple minutes so we decided to head back. While waiting I did some shopping myself at the Shoppers in the mall to buy a couple soaps that was on sale. Bridgette started getting grumpy by the time Chloe came, so when Chloe met up with us and then said her Mom needed her to do some grocery shopping I asked Paulo if he didn't mind dropping Bridgette off back home. So Paulo and I dropped off Bridgette at home then we headed back to the south end to meet up with Chloe and Henry again for dinner since she was done grocery shopping. We went to East Side Mario's but before then Paulo and I went to the Bulk Barn near there to buy some candies and chocolates. When I told Chloe we were heading there first before dinner she said of course we are because it's me. Yes I must admit I have a sweet tooth.

  After dinner at East Side's Paulo headed home and I got a ride back with Chloe and Henry. We just hung out at Henry's for a bit until Chloe had to go home to help prep with her family for Thanksgiving. Going to add in one of the webcam pictures we took on Henry's laptop later when I get them from him. 

The quality was bad so edited it in B&W (so much for "no filter")
   
   Today I've just been catching up on my blogging and going to download some songs onto Henry's old phone which is now mine because he gave it to me, just like he had done with his other older phone. Which I appreciate since his older phone I had was having some technical issues like running out of battery really quickly and freezing a lot. I have yet to purchase a new phone with a new number since I live in Toronto now. 

Until then, Fatima

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you all get stuffed with food tonight and have memorable times with family and friends. I give thanks to those who have impacted my life in a positive light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate