Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Sorry For Being On Hiatus

   My first midterm is tomorrow for my political economics class. After tomorrow starts the Thanksgiving break for the majority of Centennial college students. Scout, Varad, and I decided we wanted to go out after our midterm considering I'm already going to be downtown anyways to buy my Greyhound ticket for Friday's commute to Guelph. We're going to be going out for dinner. We invited Cameron and Richard as well and they said that they would get back to us tomorrow.

   Last Saturday, October 4th was Nuit Blanche. I was going to go but only saw a part of it before I headed home. I spent some time with my godbrother's girlfriend and her friends because she didn't want me to be alone downtown. It was hectic out there. The streets were filled with people. The view from the condo of Pam's friend Martina was really nice, I could see the Toronto Sun newspaper building from there and further on I believe was Lake Ontario. I couldn't really see too much of the lake because the buildings were blocking it plus it was night time. Also Martina has a puppy named Steeler, she was too cute!

Some of the sights of the night life I saw in downtown Toronto

   Dyan actually reminded me yesterday to update my blog, I know it's been awhile but I've been busy with assignments and reviewing for my midterm tomorrow and just haven't really had much happen to me to write about in general. Today's and last Monday's class was basically the same. Do more assignments, get assigned more assignments, and prep for the next assignment. Also like I've already stated I've been studying for the midterm tomorrow. I actually stayed behind class again today with Scout and Varad in the library just to make sure we're all on the right track for review. Anyways just took a short break from studying, going to get right back on that again now. Wish me luck! 

What's another school day without taking pictures with my friends 

Until then, Fatima 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate