Last night I went bowling with my family. It wasn't planned or anything, we were actually in the area for Harvey's or McDonald's and then we saw that the bowling place in front of the two fast food establishments was still open so we spent some time there. It was Bridgette's first time bowling and at first she was reluctant because it was difficult but then she got the bowling ramp to help her with it. Since then she was just non-stop bowling. She even took some of my turns for me when I got tired. Got a few spares and 3 strikes. But who "won" the bowling match in my family? It was practically Bridgette because she kept playing when we all stopped. My friend Nathan saw me there while he was there with his friends and came by to say hi and catch up a bit.
My bowling stances got more dramatic amazing each time
Today we went over to our Granny's place and saw her, Grandpa, and the cats. Then I helped her fix some of her computer problems. Since yesterday my lower back has been feeling a whole lot better which is fortunate for me because otherwise I wouldn't have been able to go bowling last night. Tomorrow I'm probably going to be dropping off my sister at her bus stop in the morning since school starts again for her. Going to make sure she's all bundled up as well since the weather's getting colder each day.
Until then, Fatima
No comments:
Post a Comment