Thursday, 30 October 2014

Not In The Mood

   I was not in good spirits today. I'm back in Guelph now because I'm spending Halloween with my sister tomorrow. But today I was all over the place. First off I would like to make it very clear that I do not like commuting to Guelph, I love Guelph, but no to commuting. And I will explain a reason later on. But first I'm going to start at the beginning with how my day went before commuting to Guelph. Which I wasn't in a good mood then either.

   I had a paper due today that needed printing out, Richard and I were all over the place trying to figure out how we're going to print out our papers. As soon as I found out we can deposit money onto our account so we can print out our papers, I ran to my locker, got my cash and ran to the office. While I was in the midst of getting my self together, somehow Cameron got a hold of my phone and started taking pictures with it. At the time I was far from amused. Now looking back at these I suppose it's pretty funny. Especially in that last picture where I give Cameron the death glare while I'm waiting for assistance at the office. 

Who's 12 now? Ok the both of us

   Class ended an hour earlier today, my professor had to pick up his car from the shop (he got called in class to pick it up) so after class and after heading to the Shawarma place with Cameron to grab something to eat, I took the subway downtown to the Greyhound station. I bought my ticket and was an hour and a half early so I just sat and waited at the terminal. Half an hour before the bus was suppose to come I waited. I waited in the line I was told to wait at, which was the line for the Guelph and Kitchener bus. At first I was annoyed because whenever Guelph and Kitchener have a joint bus it's usually packed. 

   I was near the front of the line though so I didn't mind. Anyways a Greyhound with a Guelph sign on it came in through and parked at a different side. We were all confused because we were given the instruction to wait at Platform #11 for the Guelph and Kitchener bus. Some people started heading over there. I waited for a bit to see what was going on then I headed over there. This guy I walked in front of said "There's a line. You have to go to the back." and I responded with "Excuse me, but I was in front of the line over there." and then he replied with a short "Oh okay." Shortly after the guy mumbled something to himself and spat on the ground, classy. I swear if he was going to make me go to the back of the line after waiting half an hour at the wrong line, I would've gotten the lady going to Kitchener who was in the line in front of me to vouch for me. But almost forgot to mention it's always Greyhound that's unorganized on where their buses go and didn't inform anyone of the change until we saw the bus ourselves.

   I bused home when I got to Guelph, didn't take too long. And then I waited for my Mom to go home from work past 11pm and she just makes me laugh so much. She's so incidentally funny. I'm in a better mood now. And now going to get into a spooky mood tomorrow because it's going to be Halloween! 

Until then, Fatima 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate