My day started out really fast. I woke up very late (kept hitting snooze) so I was rushing to get my stuff and self ready and ran to catch the bus. I arrived at school just minutes before class started. Although some students were still coming in an hour after class started (probably going to be me as well once Winter comes). My group and I presented our "blog project" today and after all the groups presented we had some free time (a whole hour) so why not take some selfies on the photo booth on the Mac computers. What else are they there for? Scout wanted to try out the effect where it takes a whole bunch of pictures simultaneously. So it made for a funny picture.
...You can see Cameron moving away in each frame
In my second class we did another radio talk show but this time we all had to do different tasks. So instead of me doing entertainment news like last week, this week I did the technical stuff like the editing of their scripts and recording of everyone's parts on the radio soundboard. It was a learning experience. Not going to lie it was kind of intimidating at first but since Varad actually interns at this Indian radio show he thoroughly helped show me how I'm suppose to do it. And when they were still repeatedly telling me what to do, I put their volumes down low/off so I couldn't hear them. I told the teacher this and she chuckled and said good for me, that they should listen to me anyways since today I was the producer. After my group joked about how I probably stopped recording after the first segment, they showed their support by saying I did a good job. Pft, I can totally be a DJ now guys (okay probably not).
Until then, Fatima

No comments:
Post a Comment