Routine, routine, routine. That's what these days are starting to feel like. Which isn't a good or bad thing necessarily. I actually need routine. Today I went to the one class I had today, political economics. We've got a mid-term for that class next week so thank goodness our teacher gave us the outline for it today. I even made sure to ask the teacher how long the responses to our essay questions should be and he said there isn't a minimum or maximum, which I would rather if there was but he said he didn't want to limit us. Then I took some pictures with friends using my laptop during break time.
Some child likes messing with my selfies
I've got some assignments due soon, I guess my classes are starting to pile in on assignments because Thanksgiving break is in two weeks but I can handle it. And if anything my teachers, the correct term should be professors actually, anyways my professors usually offer help and clarify the work the best they can. The great thing is that I can reach them by emailing them as well. Most of the assignments have a creative and of course writing aspect to them, which is awesome. But sometimes too much of one thing can get tiring. For example I write these blogs because it would to help me sum up the day and look back on it and laugh. Now I'm just feeling disinterested.
Writing does help me express myself though. I also love helping others express themselves through writing. Because for example...while I was beginning to write this blog post I got asked by one of my best friend's younger brother in Grade 12 for some help on his english essay. I'm still up so I'm going to help him right after I'm done writing today's post. I really don't mind. I actually enjoy editing other people's writing to help them get the best mark they can. Even though there are times when essay topics stump me but this one isn't one of them. His essay is on a story I've read about awhile back so it should be easy enough to work with. Also as a journalism student I'm required to learn how to edit any piece of writing well by the time I get out of college, so this is just some more practice for me. I'm going to help him out now. While I do that I'm also going to think about whether or not I should change my topic for an assignment completely or keep it but fix it up.
Until then, Fatima

No comments:
Post a Comment