Well I didn't. I decided I'd walk down to Pape station and decide where to go from there. On my way there I passed by this lovely flower shop where this employee was helping an old lady pick a flower. Then I thought why not just look at the flowers up close, they look real nice. I walked over into the flower viewing section right outside the shop and of course I got suckered into buying one.
Afterwards I kept walking on Pape Street until I hit Carlaw Avenue and then Danforth Road. Chad, this Turkish guy I met on the Subway awhile back told me that the area around where my campus was is a highly populated with Greek people and culture. As soon as I turned onto Carlaw and Danforth I noticed this to be true. But oh just before I went further down the street to explore more there was a Baskin Robins at the corner that I just had to go in and buy ice cream to eat. So I took my one scoop ice cream in a waffle cone and sat outside and put down my bags in the chair beside me and my plant in the table in front of me.
Pralines and Cream will always be my favourite at Baskin Robins
Glad to have a rest from holding onto all these
The further I walked down Carlaw onto Danforth there was a lot of restaurants and some stores mostly pertaining to having something to do with Greek culture. So I kept walking down Danforth street. I believe somewhere before the corner of Danforth Rd and Playter Blvd there was a fountain and some seating areas around it so I thought it looked cute and took a breather there before walking a bit more down Danforth.
Cute little hangout place
Shortly after walking a little bit more I decided to head back to Pape station. On my way there I stopped by a Shoppers and a Bulk Barn. I couldn’t find anything of interest to me in Shoppers but I went into Bulk Barn and got the chocolates I almost always purchase whenever I go there. Actually it was Katrina (family friend) who introduced me to these awhile back.
I really tried to walk past Bulk Barn
Anyways after commuting I finally got to my godmother's place and unloaded all my stuff. I found a place for the plant to be put and I glared at my textbooks I purchased, I have 2 more textbooks I need to get and the nice old man who's in charge of selling in the bookstore said that they'll be coming in sometime next week and to come by again then, and that if they aren't he's going to have a word or 2 with the people in charge of delivering them.
Blue Aster Hybrid plant has a home :)
3/5 College Textbooks
So that concludes my Friday, I've just been editing this blog post and listening to Kina Grannis' Elements album as per usual. I believe tomorrow I will making my way down to Woodbine beach just so I'm sure on how to get to it for my assignment Sunday morning. Also I've been having technical difficulties on editing this blog so if some things are out of whack that's why, hopefully I won't have the same problem as I had today tomorrow.
Until then, Fatima
P.S. Thanks to the 138 views on my last blog post?? Pretty sure more than half of those are just from me editing and rechecking though...but to those who actually did read my last post thanks! That's cool of you.
P.S. Thanks to the 138 views on my last blog post?? Pretty sure more than half of those are just from me editing and rechecking though...but to those who actually did read my last post thanks! That's cool of you.





No comments:
Post a Comment