Monday, 15 September 2014

Slow Day

   Okay, I'm legitimately writing today's blog post half asleep. I did make it to school today to attend the classes I had. When our professor asked how the Terry Fox run interviews went, I told her it went so great that I even ran 4k with the person I interviewed. After I told her this she said something along the lines of "Hold on, I want the whole class to hear your story, that's crazy." So after the break we all went into a little semi circle and told our stories about how our Terry Fox interview's went. I shared a condensed version of my story as did everyone else but they all were amused at the fact that I ran it when I wasn't originally planning on running it (was just going to lightly jog/walk it honestly), and with the person I had just interviewed.

   At the end of our last class Varad, Cameron, and I went over to the piano in our campuses hallway so that Varad could play some nice tunes before we all headed out in the rain to go home. Varad was trying to figure out what songs we knew, and when we knew we all sang together. It was a pretty cool.

 Today just seemed like a really slow uneventful day compared to yesterday. I was suppose to read the mystery novel I bought from a used bookstore just the other day but I wouldn't have been able to focus on the story because I am still exhausted from yesterday. I don't have school tomorrow though so yay for sleeping in. I was actually considering just sleeping now and forgetting about my blog but hey, I'm trying to make this a daily piece. It would be interesting to look back on these in a year and see what progress I've made in my life.

Until then, Fatima

P.S. I realized I didn't take any pictures pertaining to anything I did today, mostly because I didn't actually do anything today or was just too tired and lazy to think up of something to take a picture of. So here's just another picture of the view I took yesterday at Woodbine before Terry Fox's Marathon Of Hope began.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate