Last Friday, September 26th I took the 11:15am Greyhound bus going to Kitchener. Arrived at the University of Waterloo at around past 1:30pm. I'm just going to list all the friends in the order I met up with and what they do. Also because I don't have the best of memory and can refer back to this when I forget.
I met up with Miffy first, she goes to UofW (University of Waterloo) - Math, Kristina - UofW for Kinesiology, Stephanie - UofW for Accounting, Dyan - UofW for Chemical Engineering, Paulo - UofW for Computer Science, Josh - UofW for Physical Science, Chloe is taking the McMaster's University joint Nursing program at Conestoga College, and Isabel is at my old high school Lourdes for 12+. That's basically of all my close friends from Guelph that I met up with, minus Henry who also goes to Lourdes for 12+.
I waited for Miffy because she finished class at 2:20pm. She showed me around the university.
Picture Left: Me at Peter Rock Garden (Photo credit: Miffy)
Picture Right: View from the top floor of the library window
We went out for dinner Friday evening to sushi. Which I'm not a fan of but that's where they all decided to go. I didn't mind it, I ate some noodles and shrimp tempura. So Miffy, Dyan, Kristina, Paulo, Josh, Steph and I all met up before going on the bus to the sushi place together. Chloe was driving herself and Isabel to the restaurant to meet up with us. Also we had to go to Dyan's dorm anyways to drop off my bag of stuff since I was staying there overnight and change out of my pants since it was too hot out. Dyan fortunately had a cute skirt that matched my red top.
Walking to the bus stop with Kristina and Paulo (Photo credit: Steph)



No comments:
Post a Comment