My (not so) baby sister and I
I went to an Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull concert with my Mom and her boyfriend that night. I helped my Mom buy the tickets early August. We commuted then went to a Sport Bar and Grill for dinner before the concert started (I had a ginger ale #underageproblems). Unfortunately I don't own a camera and neither did my Mom so I had to use my cellphone to try to get some pictures at the concert. But the quality isn't too great but nonetheless believe me when I say everything looked and sounded incredible at the ACC for the Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull concert.
One Of Enrique Iglesias' Concert Tour Buses
Near the end there were large balloons falling from the ceiling
My Mom and I
You see that circle of light? Enrique Iglesias was set up on a mini stage sometime during the concert near the back of the ACC where we were seated because he wanted to connect with his audience more. I could actually see his face!! It was a beautiful moment.
The following Sunday morning my family left to go back to Guelph. While coming to Toronto they also dropped off my warmer clothes such as sweaters, jeans, and two jackets which I will probably need to wear soon.
One of my best friends Dyan called me sometime Sunday evening to catch up but then also to invite me to join her in the 5k run at her campus on September 27th this coming Saturday. 5 other people that I made friends with while in high school either go to the University of Waterloo or is around that area. I decided I wanted to join in so I plan on commuting to Waterloo sometime during Friday because I have no school that day anyways.
My Mom called me sometime earlier today and I explained to her my plan and she added in that if I don't want to go straight back to Toronto after the run Saturday, that they can pick me up and I can stay the night back at home, in Guelph. Plus I've got to get the other items I need so I agreed and will be in Guelph Saturday night then will be coming back to Toronto Sunday morning.
Until then, Fatima
P.S. Yesterday after class Varad, Cameron, and I jammed out for awhile again while Richard recorded. Varad wants to do another take of our cover of Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day mixed with Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. It could sound great if we practice more. The audio for this video wasn't very good being the reason why I didn't share this onto my Facebook page.
Screen shot thumbnail of the video on Facebook and erased our last names because this blog is public






The bus behind you, do you know if that's the main bus Enrique stays on during the tour or it's a promo one, thank you
ReplyDeleteThat bus may just be the promo. There was several other tour buses that he could have been in from what I remember, no problem!
Delete