Saturday, 13 September 2014

Soup Weather

   Call it what you will, hoodie season, pumpkin spice latte time, or soup weather, although Fall officially begins on the 22nd it seems to be already coming to us full speed ahead. Soon enough you'll be seeing many of us wearing over-sized sweaters, cute scarfs, and beanies, seeing Halloween decorations being sold everywhere, and from what I've seen at Starbucks they've begun selling their wildly popular pumpkin spice latte's.

   Today I didn't do much. I opened my textbooks from the plastic wrap and read over a bit. I've listed several questions to ask my Terry Fox runner during my interview tomorrow morning at around 8:00am because the Marathon of Hope starts at 8:15am. Going to be listening to some more interviews done at last year's Terry Fox run on Centennial's blogging website so I can get a good idea on how it's going to go.

   Today I headed out with my godmother Precy and Katie to get some Pho soup (Vietnamese type soup) for dinner, since it was chilly out it was definitely soup weather. Afterwards Katie and I went to a Starbucks where I got a cafe latte and Katie got a cake pop and a sample pumpkin spice latte.

The Pho we had tasted great

   Shortly after getting home and just messaging some friends I got caught up with the latest MTV's Teen Wolf episode online. That finale was crazy... ***Spoiler Alert*** My heart stopped when I thought the character Derek Hale got killed off. Fun fact I share the same birthday as Tyler Hoechlin, the actor who plays Derek.

How do you kill off this face?? (You don't)

   Now I'm just going to be prepping myself for tomorrow. Hopefully I do alright for my first interview assignment. Going to be writing some notes pertaining to Terry Fox and saving directions of how to get there and back on my phone. I feel like I need to end all my entries with some type of goal for myself so my "Until then, Fatima" sign off makes sense. I want to help carve a pumpkin.

Until then, Fatima

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate