Thursday, 25 September 2014

Post Concert Blues

   I've been playing Enrique Iglesias songs on youtube on repeat, Which means I'm having post concert blues. I mean it was only 5 days ago but I already miss it.

   Today Scout, Cameron, Varad, and I went out for lunch at a Chinese restaurant. They didn't enjoy it but I thought it wasn't bad?? I didn't up finishing my Cantonese Choi Mein noodles though, but took it out for takeout. Which ended up spilling onto one of my pant legs. How that happened I do not know and neither do they. Anyways it wasn't obvious since I was wearing dark wash coloured jeans.

Cantonese Choi Mein noodles

  When I got home I noticed my face had more blotches of pink than usual so I guess I got a little sunburnt as well. This weather has been on and off cold and warm. Anyways planning on going to STC on my own tomorrow before my one class in the evening so can't sleep in much.

Until then, Fatima

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate