Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Kill Alex Cross

   So I started and ended the thriller novel "Kill Alex Cross" by James Patterson today. I do in fact plan on reading his other Alex Cross related novels since it was a well written read. I would describe it but you could easily find a summary of it online so it's redundant. When I was 11-14 years old I remember reading a lot of the Nancy Drew novels and comic books, I suppose I was always into the mystery genre. And yes I would like to play pretend and be a detective/spy to "investigate" on a story I made up myself.

   Unfortunately I still haven't been able to get a public library card yet because you need an addressed piece of mail to you to prove you reside in Toronto in order to register for a library card. And I don't plan on buying more books, because I read a lot, and I tend to go through books fast, especially when I get into them. All the books I do own are either bought from a used bookstore for half the price or was a gift to me. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy browsing for books in any type of bookstore though. And whenever I get books as a gift it feels more sincere because they had to think up of what kind of book I'd like to read.

   I'll just have to take out library books from my campus for now, which I haven't checked out yet so I will check that out when I go to school tomorrow...and I just remembered our professor said last week that we don't have a class tomorrow morning. I just texted Varad and Cameron to confirm whether or not they are going to our morning class and they are not so I am not either. Guess it's just my afternoon class I'm attending tomorrow. And to think I already set my alarm to wake up early tomorrow for a class I didn't even have. Thank goodness writing my blog helped me remember.

   An article from Buzzfeed's website shows a TVD (The Vampire Diaries) Season 6 Promotional Poster came out today. The new season airs Thursday, October 2nd. I think this is the best promotional poster up to date. Last season's promotional poster looked like they all were separate from each other and looked out of place so really happy with how this one turned out.

   
   I'm really scraping the barrel here for a blog entry, but to those who still check daily for my blogs, since I don't post my link onto facebook unless I actually go out, thank you. Also sorry for boring you, I'll try to come up with something better to write about.

Until then, Fatima

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate